Richest Women in Nigeria 2013
Folorunsho Alakija Ranked top Richest women in Nigeria for 2013 according to famous magazines Forbes and Fortune.A Latest report says Nigerian oil tycoon and fashion designer Folorunsho Alakija takes the Topped Rank, with an estimated net worth of $648 millions.She also Richest black women in africa.
The 62 year old Alakija married to Modupe and has four children, she also runs a charity organization, known as Rose of Sharon Foundation, that helps widows peoples in Nigeria.
Alakija is the founder and owner of Nigerian oil company Famfa Oil Limited. The company pumps out nearly 200,000 barrels of oil per day through its partnership with an offshore oil field.
Folorunsho Alakija Net worth
- Age: 62
- Source of income: oil and Fashion Designing
- Residence: Lagos, Nigeria
- Country of Citizenship: Nigeria
- Networth:$648 M ($3.8 B)
Incoming search terms:
- Richest woman in nigeria
- richest women in nigeria
- richest woman in nigeria 2013
- the richest woman in nigeria
- top ten richest women in nigeria
- Richest women in nigeria 2013
- top 20 richest women in nigeria
Read Also this